سوالات مصاحبه گروه Passages
Kish Air Language School (Mashhad Branch)
No. 180, Rahnamaee St. Tel: 38433116
New P 1 Interview Sample
1. Describe a friend or family member you admire. (What characteristics does she / he have that make you admire him/ her)
2. How do you prefer to deal with your problem? (Do you solve them by yourself or ask others for help? why?)
3. Describe your ideal city (climate, area, population, architecture, public transportation …)
4. What features make a good city? What features are important to tourists or residents?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of having a close family / two income family?
6. Are you most likely to confide in a parent, a sibling, or a friend? Why?
New P 2 Interview Sample
Some students follow a schedule to study during the day, some others study at any time of the day or night. Which type do you think is more productive? Why?
What happens when you don't get enough sleep?
When is the best time of day to concern that hard on sth/go to bed/relax /exercise? Why?
Do you prefer to tell friends or colleagues about your personal life or keep your personal details to yourself? Why?
Have you ever shared someone's secret with another person? Why (not)?
Why do you think some people talk about other people secrets?
What kind of news medium do you think is more trustworthy? Why?
How would you define a late riser/ power napper / night owl/ complimenter/ braggart/ wandering eye?
How do you chill out after a rough day?
What is small talk and what topics are safe for it?
Who would you tell first good news /tragic news/ gossips? Why?
Think of an argument you recently had with a friend or an apology you made or received. Talk about it?
New P 3 Interview Sample
1. Some people believe that children should learn to use a computer as early as possible. Others believe that computers interfere with children's natural ability. Which do you think is true? Why?
2. Do you think people benefit from on-line shopping? Why or why not?
3. Describe several traits of creative people that you consider most important.
4. Describe someone who doesn’t follow the crowd. What challenges he may face? What advantages does he have by challenging the status quo?
5. Describe a big change you’ve made in your life and explain how you dealt with it?
6. Do you think the internet is a positive or negative influence? Why? (Take turns explaining your reasons)
7. Isn’t it weird how some people are always on their cell phones? Don’t you think it's actually dangerous? Why not?
8. What new gadgets do you think will come out in the future?
9. Are you a typical person? How typical are you?
10. Do you tend to go with the flow or be your own person?
New P 4 Interview Sample
1. Some people think it's best to complain about everything that goes wrong, other think it's better to stay quiet and make the best of a situation. Which do you think is the best way to deal with a problem?
2. What is the best way to approach a friend with a complaint about him or her?
3. Describe a moral dilemma you've faced in the past. What was the dilemma and what did you decide to do?
4. Do you prefer to trend in large tour group or alone? Why?
5. Imagine you're planning a vacation. Where would you like to go / how long?
New P 5 Interview Sample
- Describe your closest friend (both positive & negative features). Why is this person your closest friend?
- Do you think making new friends is more important than keeping in touch with old ones? Which type of friend is more important to you? Why?
- Some people think clothing is a reflection of your personality. Others think your clothing style is totally unimportant. Which do you think is true? Why?
- Describe a modern technology that you think is essential for society & explain why you think it's necessary?
- Can you offer me some pieces of advice for maintaining friendship?
- Do you think is it fair for people to judge you by the way you dress? Why?
- What do you think makes a good friend?
- What are some tips on making a good first impression (or lasting impression)?
- How do you think the advancement of technology has changed people's life?
10. Are you a technophile or technophobe? Why do you think so?
New P 6 Interview Sample
1. Some people believe that good things happen because of luck, others believe that they happen because of hard working. Which do you believe? Why?
2. Talk about a superstition or belief that is common in your culture?
3. Some people avoid watching TV, thinking that watching TV is bad for adults and even dangerous for children. Other people think that TV is ok for every generation. What is your opinion about it? Why?
4. Some people believe that only people with talent can be successful, others believe that people who work hard can be successful, even if they don't have talent. Which do you believe? Why?
5. What role does reading play in your life?
6. Choose two bands, singers, or musical style and compare them.
7. What quality does a person need to have in order to be successful in the popular music industry?
8. What is your definition of success?
New P 7 Interview Sample
1. How has the internet changed people's lifestyle?
2. How do you think the world will continue to change?
3. Describe several features of advertising that you consider most effective. Include details and examples to support your explanation?
4. In what ways are animals useful to humans?
5. Do you think humans have right to use animals for their advantages? Or keep them at home. Why?
6. How do you deal with change? Do you resist or welcome change? Why?
7. Think of a big change in your life and tell me what happened?
8. Who are compulsive shoppers? What are some of their characteristics? What problems they may face?
9. Do you think animals can have humanlike qualities or emotions? Would you bring your pet to psychologist? Why (not)?
New P 8 Interview Sample
1. Some people think that slang is the natural evolution of modern language and should be encouraged. Others believe that preserving formal language is important and slang should be discouraged. Which do you think is the best way to deal with slang? Why?
2. What traits do effective communicators have in common?
3. What are some ways to improve your communication skills?
4. Describe the most important character trait of a hero and explain why it is important. Include details and examples to support you explanation?
5. Some people prefer to work in groups. Others prefer to work alone. Which type of work do you think is better for achieving the results? Why?
6. What kinds of working conditions would you like at your job?