سوالات مصاحبه گروه KSC
KISHAIR LANGUAGE INSTITUTE (MASHHAD BRANCH)
KSC 1 Interview sample questions
1. What's your name/ last name?
2. How do you spell your last name?
3. How old are you /is your father, / sister/…?
4. Are you from Canada? Where are you from?
5. What's your favorite day/ month/ color,/ website,…..? Why?
6. Which jobs do / don't you like? Why?
7. Talk about yourself.
8. What's your favorite school subject? What subject do you hate?
9. What's the first/second subject on Mondays/ Tuesdays,…?
10. When's your birthday?
11. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?
12. Describe your father/ brother/ sister?
13. Say 3sentences about your family.
KSC 2 Interview sample questions
1. Can you introduce yourself?
2. What things are there in your classroom/ this room/ your bedroom/ bag …?
3. How much is a hotdog/ soda/ hamburger/ bus ticket in Mashhad?
4. What do you do in the mornings/afternoon/on weekends?
5. Does your father/mother have breakfast every day? What does s/he have?
6. What do you do / eat/ drink on your birthday?
7. What color is/ are your bag/ shoes/ room?
8. When do you usually study Math/ English/…..?
9. When's your favorite holiday? Why?
KSC 3 Interview sample questions
1. Do you like animals? what animals do/ don’t you like?
2. Where do you live?
3. What does father/brother/mother… do? where does he/she work?
4. When do the owls hunt?
5. Can you /your brother …swim/sing/cook?
6. What can a poisonous animal do?
7. Where can you buy medicine/ magazines/ cereal/ milk/ books/……?
8. What time do the supermarkets open and close?
9. Where can you get a haircut/ play tennis/ withdraw money/ go shopping…?
10. How often do you / does your father /mother get a haircut/ go shopping….?
11. Do you have a/any pets/ milk/ bread/ oranges?
12. How much/many milk/ bread/ pets/……, is/are there in your home?
13. What do you /does your mother / friend… do in your / her/ his free time?
14. Describe your favorite place to hang out in your city?
15. What's your favorite kind of music? how often do you listen?
KSC 4 Interview sample questions
1. What countries would you like to go? which continent are they in? why would you like to go there?
2. What kind of transportation are there in your city? which one do you use? Why?
3. What time do you leave home / does you class start?
4. What do you usually do when you are on vacation?
5. What do you think your father / mother is doing now?
6. What things are there in your living room / bedroom / kitchen?
7. What household chores do/do not you usually / always do?
8. Ask your partner about his / her plans for this weekend. (use be going to)
9. What are you going to do after class?
10. Invite your friend to a movie / party/ your home.
11. Describe your bedroom with the things in it.
KSC 5 Interview sample questions
1. What do you do in your free time?
2. What's something you never / always do on Fridays?
3. Do you play sports, …? How often? where? with who?
4. Who gets up early/ late in your home? What time does he/she get up?
5. Do you have breakfast? What do you usually have for breakfast?
6. What sports do/don't you like?
7. Do you like team games? Why or why not?
8. Which jobs do/don't you like? Why?
9. What does a vet/mechanic/waiter/pilot do?
10. Where were you yesterday at this time?
12. What does your father/mother do? Where does s/he work?
13. What was your dream as a child?
KSC 6 Interview sample questions
1. Do you watch movies? What types of movies do you usually watch? Why?
2. Think of the last movie you watched and explain it?
3. What did you do yesterday?
4. Talk about you last weekend.(How you spent it)
5. Do you like listening to music? How does music make you feel?
6. What's your favorite music band/type of music? Talk about it.
7. Who's the best/worst/most famous actor in the world? Talk about him/her.
8. Invite your partner to an event. Your partner refuses and gives a reason /Accept and asks what times?
9. What were you doing yesterday at this time?
10. Think about the last time you did sth brave. Tell me about it. (where/ what were you doing/ what happened/ with who?
11. Who`s your hero? What do you know about him/ her?
KSC 7 Interview sample questions
1. How much money/milk/bread do you have/ drink/ eat?
2. How many students do you think there are in your classes?
3. What food do / don’t you like the most/ least? Why?
4. Have you eaten fried chicken/….? when did you eat? how was it?
5. Have you ever been to Tehran? Talk your trip to Tehran
6. What is your family going to do this weekend?
7. What are you going to do after class?
8. What are you in the mood for?
9. What do /don’t you have to do in you English class /at home?
10. What is something you must not do at school / hospital / library /home?
11. What's your advice for someone who feels tired /has a headache /got a bad grade on the test/ lost his cell phone?
12. Ask your partner to pass you a glass of water / close the window / get you some drink.
13. Ask your partner about his / her plan for tonight.
14. What do you think the weather will be like tomorrow?
15. Can you do any magic trick / recite poetry? What?
KSC 8 Interview sample questions
1. Why do you think many people around the world learn English?
2. What activities do / do not you like / mind doing for learning English?
3. How do you usually travel? talk about your last travel. (when? Where? how long? with who?)
4. Do you know anyone genius? what do you know about him / her?
5. What are you like? (Describe your personality)
6. What did you do yesterday?
7. How did you spend lost summer vacation?
8. How much time did you spend studying English for this test?
9. What do you usually wear? What are you wearing now?
10. What's in trend at the moment? Who do you think decides what is trendy?
11. Do you follow trend? Why or why not?
KSC 9 Interview sample questions
1. Why do you think soccer is such a popular sport?
2. What were you doing yesterday at this time?
3. Have you swam in the ocean / ridden a horse / watched a movie in English? When? Talk about it.
4. Don't you think soccer players earn too much money?
5. Do you think there is too much soccer on TV?
6. Which country do you think has the best soccer team?
7. What are some main rules of soccer?
8. Have you been abroad/ to Tehran / to a circus. Talk about it (when, with who, how long…?)
9. Ask your friend to do a favor. (buy a hamburger / help you with homework.)
KSC 10 Interview sample questions
1. Do you believe in fortune tellers? Do you think they can predict the future with a crystal ball or coffee? Why or why not?
2. Would you like to know about future? Why?
3. What are your plans for future?
4. What will you do if you get a bonus/ fail this term/ win a lottery?
5. What are you going to do after class/ tonight/this weekend?
6. Do you have a lucky number/object? what`s that? why do you think it`s lucky?
7. Think of your future. Where will you live? What job will you have? Will you be rich/ married,…?
8. How fast can you run? How big/ far is your home/ bedroom? How wide/ long is your bed? How high can you jump?
9. How long does it take you to get home / to school / work?
10. Have you ever visited an observatory? When? Where?
11. Would you like to be an astronaut? Why?
KSC 11 Interview sample questions
- What's a multicultural society? What advantages and disadvantages does it have?
- Make a short description about you & your family's origins?
- How did you spend last weekend?
- How do you feel when you're in culturally-different society?
- What are some of the causes of stress among teenagers?
- How can you have a healthy lifestyle?
- What should you have done last weekend?
- Why is it difficult for teenagers go to bed at night?
- How do you think technology has changed people's life?
- .What are the advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication?
- What do you think cities will be like 50 years from now?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in a big city? Talk about jobs, transportation, entertainment, people, and crime.
- Describe your ideal city.
- What's your solution to the shortage of living space in major cities?
KSC 12 Interview sample questions
- What kinds of problems do the teenagers have?
- What's your advice for someone whose parents don’t understand him?
- Can you tell a story about your parents when they were children?
- Is it ok to tell white lies once in a while? Explain your answer.
- Think about a time when you told a lie. What happened? Would you tell same lie again? Why?
- Do you think graffiti is art or vandalism? Why?
- Do you think money can bring happiness? Why or why not?
- What would you do if your parents gave you a credit card?
- Where would you live if you had to move to another country?
- What do you think fair trade means? What do they sell?
- Where are you going on your next vacation? Why? When? Whit who? How long?
- Describe your last vacation. Did you enjoy it?
- What's a national park? Do you think they're important? Why?
- Why do people decorate things?